800-808-1268 ext 119
10/13/17 Amerityre Schedule 14A Information
10/3/17 Amerityre PRE 14A
06/30/17 Amerityre Annual Report June 30, 2017, 10-K
3/31/17 Amerityre Quarterly Report March 31, 2017,10-Q
12/31/16 Amerityre Quarterly Report December 31, 2016,10-Q
09/30/16 Amerityre Quarterly Report September 30, 2016,10-Q
05/31/16 Amerityre Specialized Disclosure Report May 31, 2016
05/10/16 Amerityre May 10, 2016, 8-K
03/31/16 Amerityre Quarterly Report March 31, 2016, 10-Q
12/31/15 Amerityre Quarterly Report December 31, 2015, 10-Q
06/30/15 Amerityre Annual Report June 30, 2015, 10-K
04/03/15 Amerityre April 3, 2015, 8-K
08/31/15 Amerityre August 31, 2015, 8-K
12/10/15 Amerityre December 10, 2015, 8-K
12/8/14 Amerityre December 8, 2014, 8-K
Amerityre Definitive Proxy Statement
01/26/15 Amerityre January 26, 2015, 8-K
12/31/14 Amerityre Quarterly Report December 31, 2014, 10-Q
03/31/15 Amerityre Quarterly Report March 31, 2015, 10-Q
09/30/15 Amerityre Quarterly Report September 30, 2015, 10-Q
09/30/14 Amerityre Quarterly Report September 30, 2014 10-Q
09/30/14 Amerityre September 30, 2014 10-K
03/31/14 Amerityre Quarterly March 31, 2014 10-Q
12/31/13 Amerityre Quarterly December 31, 2013 10-Q
Additional SEC filings can now be found exclusively on the SEC website.
Click here to view.
Amerityre is committed to conducting business in conformance with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. A strong corporate governance program is the foundation to accomplishing these objectives. Our corporate governance guidelines that serve as a framework for our Board of Directors consist of the following documents. You may click on any link to view the associated charter document.
- Charters for each of our board committees, including Audit, Compensation and Nominating Committees;
- Code of Ethics for Officers, Directors and Employees; and
- Statement of Policy Regarding Accounting Complaints and Concerns.
The Audit Committee assists our Board of Directors in monitoring the integrity of our financial statements, the independent auditor’s qualifications and independence, performance of our independent auditors and our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The Audit Committee’s responsibilities also include appointing, reviewing, determining funding for and overseeing our independent auditors and their services. Further, the Audit Committee, to the extent it deems necessary or appropriate among other responsibilities, shall:
- review and discuss with appropriate members of our management and the independent auditors our audited financial statements, related accounting and auditing principles, practices and disclosures;
- review and discuss our audited annual and unaudited quarterly financial statements prior to the filing of such statements;
- establish procedures for the receipt, retention and treatment of complaints we receive regarding accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters, and the confidential, anonymous submission by employees of concerns regarding our financial statements or accounting policies;
- review reports from the independent auditors on all critical accounting policies and practices to be used for our financial statements and review the results of those audits; and
- monitor the adequacy of our operating and internal controls as reported by management and the independent or internal auditors.
The Compensation Committee’s responsibilities include:
- reviewing and approving corporate and individual goals and objectives relevant to the compensation of our Chief Executive Officer and other executive officers;
- evaluating the performance of our Chief Executive Officer and other executive officers in light of such corporate and individual goals and objectives and, based on that evaluation, together with the other independent directors if directed by the board of directors, determining base salary and bonus of the Chief Executive Officer and other executive officers;
- administering any management incentive plan, stock option plan or other similar plan we may adopt and approving all grants made pursuant to such plan; and
- making recommendations to our Board of Directors regarding director compensation and any equity-based compensation plans.
Our Nominating Committee is responsible for assisting our Board of Directors in identifying individuals qualified to become directors, for recommendation to our Board of directors and identifying and recommending for appointment to our Board of Directors, directors qualified to fill vacancies on any of our committees.Code of Ethics for Officers, Directors and Employees
Our Code of Ethics outlines the standards adopted for the highest ethical behavior expected of all officers, directors and employees. Each of the above persons provides us with a signed acknowledgement and statement regarding the Code.Statement of Policy Regarding Accounting Complaints and Concerns
Our policy for reporting accounting complaints and concerns includes provisions for anonymous reporting. If you wish to report a suspected violation of this Code anonymously, you may send an email as follows:
Accounting reports or other code violations – firstname.lastname@example.org
All accounting reports received at this email address are referred directly to the Audit Committee. All other reports are referred to the chief compliance officer. You do not have to reveal your identity in order to make a report. If you do reveal your identity, it will not be disclosed to the Audit Committee or the Company unless disclosure is unavoidable during an investigation.
Download: Whistle Policy
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.