All Amerityre tires are manufactured in the USA.
Using proprietary polyurethane chemical formulations we have developed a high density, closed cell foam material that is superior in low speed foam tire applications. More information on these products and their applications can be found in Low Duty Cycle Foam section of this site.
Despite some recent late winter storms in many parts of the country, the calendar tells us that spring is here. The farmers are already planting the fields in many parts of the country and soon many “Weekend Gardeners” will be pulling out their wheelbarrows and lawn...read more
According to the calendar, Spring begins this week, although much of the country is still experiencing winter weather as this blog entry is written. Spring is the season of optimism for many of our customers – farmers, suppliers to the lawn and garden industry, and...read more
Recently Barron’s magazine released a list of “Most Sustainable Companies”, highlighting companies that focus on utilizing business practices that are positive for the environment while providing profits for their shareholders. Meanwhile, the movement towards “Green...read more
The environmental drawbacks of conventional rubber tires extend through their entire life cycle from manufacture through use to disposal. This is due in part to the fact that rubber and many other plastic materials are mixtures of materials that are not completely polymerized.
There are many options for flat free tires in the market today. It would be a mistake to assume that all flat free tires are the same. Below is a list of how Amerityre differentiates its tires from competitor offerings:
- All Amerityre tires are manufactured in the USA. Many of our competitors import their tires from overseas manufacturers for marketing and resale in the US market. Every one of our tires are manufactured in Boulder City, Nevada
- Only Amerityre has a true closed cell, polyurethane foam formulation. Our competitors claim to have a product comparable to our closed cell foam, but testing and customer feedback prove that our proprietary formulations allow our tires to beat all competitor offerings in the areas of water absorption resistance, lower tire rolling resistance under load, and overall performance. A video demonstrating a side-by-side water absorption comparison test between Amerityre and a typical competitor open cell foam tire can be found HERE
- Amerityre has in-house product formulation development and tire design capabilities. We often are required to design and manufacture custom tires to address specific client applications. Having this capability in-house allows us to meet customer requirements quickly and efficiently
- Our patented manufacturing process and high quality materials provide a consistent final product. This reliability is something our customers can depend on to meet their requirements. Many of our competitors use inferior materials in their formulations and assemblies, which result in a product that rapidly degrades with use and consequently provides an unacceptable experience for the end user
- Amerityre produces the ultimate “Green” product. Our formulations contain no toxic materials and require less energy to produce than rubber tires. Our finished tires emit none of the noxious fumes commonly found with the tires manufactured by our competitors