All Amerityre tires are manufactured in the USA.
Using proprietary polyurethane chemical formulations we have developed a high density, closed cell foam material that is superior in low speed foam tire applications. More information on these products and their applications can be found in Low Duty Cycle Foam section of this site.
I am often asked what the difference is between an Amerityre flat free tire and flat free tires offered by our competitors. I find this question encouraging, as it indicates that this individual has already decided that a flat free tire is a better solution for their...read more
I would like to welcome you to the new Amerityre website for flat free tires. For those of you who previously visited our website, I am sure you will find this to be a large improvement over our previous offering. When our team came together to discuss design changes,...read more
The environmental drawbacks of conventional rubber tires extend through their entire life cycle from manufacture through use to disposal. This is due in part to the fact that rubber and many other plastic materials are mixtures of materials that are not completely polymerized.
There are many options for flat free tires in the market today. It would be a mistake to assume that all flat free tires are the same. Below is a list of how Amerityre differentiates its tires from competitor offerings:
- All Amerityre tires are manufactured in the USA. Many of our competitors import their tires from overseas manufacturers for marketing and resale in the US market. Every one of our tires are manufactured in Boulder City, Nevada
- Only Amerityre has a true closed cell, polyurethane foam formulation. Our competitors claim to have a product comparable to our closed cell foam, but testing and customer feedback prove that our proprietary formulations allow our tires to beat all competitor offerings in the areas of water absorption resistance, lower tire rolling resistance under load, and overall performance. A video demonstrating a side-by-side water absorption comparison test between Amerityre and a typical competitor open cell foam tire can be found HERE
- Amerityre has in-house product formulation development and tire design capabilities. We often are required to design and manufacture custom tires to address specific client applications. Having this capability in-house allows us to meet customer requirements quickly and efficiently
- Our patented manufacturing process and high quality materials provide a consistent final product. This reliability is something our customers can depend on to meet their requirements. Many of our competitors use inferior materials in their formulations and assemblies, which result in a product that rapidly degrades with use and consequently provides an unacceptable experience for the end user
- Amerityre produces the ultimate “Green” product. Our formulations contain no toxic materials and require less energy to produce than rubber tires. Our finished tires emit none of the noxious fumes commonly found with the tires manufactured by our competitors